Sunday, October 10, 2010

A note from one of our authors...

Chisana is and will always be home. I have not lived there for sometime now but I live there in my heart. Most of my favorite memories are when I was staying in Chisana.  I started going to Chisana when I was about 15. I grew up next door, (80 miles down the Chisana River, 35 minute flight in a Cessna 206) in Northway Alaska. When I say next door, I am saying a 35 minute plane ride next door. I use to work at the local lodge in Northway. There were no phones in Chisana at that time and Terry and Amber would come to the lodge to make their business phone calls.  I would go out there on weekends and then in the summer time to help out some, cause some trouble and to just be out there with what to me is family.  Most of us only dream of going to a place like Chisana and you can have your dream come true by going on one of the incredible number of choices that is offered by Pioneer Outfitters, all year round. The trips are a trips that you will never regret taking. You will find something for yourself no matter who you are. You will find your strengths and they will surprise the heck out of you. You will find that inspiration you have been looking for. Life will reignite itself and you will return to you home and do things that you had been putting off. Your friends and family members will look different to you, in a good way. COME out and go on a trip, Don't wait for someday, today is the day to sign up to come HOME next summer, to our home and have the trip of your life. You really are missing out, the longer you put it for tomorrow, next week, next month, next year. If you are a writer and need inspiration you will get it. You need sleep, you will get it.  You need to feel the ground under your feet, nature aroundyou, you can do that. You come up with the dream of what you want to see and do and Pioneer Outfitters will work with you to have it happen.

I always know that there is a place for me and it is Chisana. Home is where the heart is and my heart is and will always be in Chisana. Once you experience what Chisana and Pioneer Outfitters has to offer you may find yourself leaving a piece of your heart there too. ~KR

1 comment:

  1. Nice add..now we need Caitland's story..then........
    Ann Jane/equuisdancer

    ReplyDelete